Saturday, October 6, 2007

Week 5, Thing 12

I think I understand the concept of Rollyo. I have several websites that I continue to go to such as online shopping (several), receipes, airline resevations, news, etc. I was happy to see that rollyo had several categories to choose from to create your search roll. I tested it by selecting online shopping for one of my categories and searched for Japanese furniture. It gave me several websites. I was able to go to one that I really liked and had never seen before.

This is a helpful tool although I'm wondering how this is different from "favorites" other than being able to share info and to look at other's "searchrolls" (Deborah Messing's online shopping search roll - how cool is that!). I wonder if Terrence Howard has an Rollyo account! I plan to go back to "rollyo" to play around some more to see whatelse I can learn. There is so much out there being developed; I'm glad we are not doing 23,000,000 Things. I plan to show my husband Bruce how to set up an "rollyo" account too.

No comments: