Thursday, October 11, 2007

Week 6, Thing 13

There is only one word to describe this exercise - "Delicious". It was fun. I enjoyed looking at the different bookmarks on the "PLCMC's page and also reading the comments. The tags were interesting. I clicked on the comments made by "intellagirl" and then clicked on some of her bookmarks. She had some interesting ones. I didn't get a chance to look at many but I really liked what she bookmarked and I liked her tags. The one bookmark that I really liked was "Wiki how". It was a step-by-step demonstration on how to make a 3-D paper snowflake with photos, etc. It was easy to understand the instructions plus the pictures really helped.



This is going to be a great tool for researching, and just to find out about many things in general. The idea of de.licio.us being a social bookmarking site will give you access to unlimited information. It will surely help to simplify your search for a certain topic or thing. I plan to go back and have some more fun!

No comments: